Who is it for?
- civil engineers who want to stay on top of what is happening in the fields of concrete science, reinforced and prestressed concrete
- high-level professionals who want to know what are the development directions and need insights for the future, summarised from the science world
- academics in the civil engineering area who want to save time and get some interesting papers from outside their specific bubble
- students interested in the concrete field
- anyone curious about civil engineering developments.
How can I get access to the members-only issues?
Go to the main page https://concretenewsletter.com and click subscribe. Currently the newsletter is free, but paid monthly and yearly versions are planned.
How often will I get emails?
Subscribe and you will find a new issue every two weeks in your inbox. Not too often to be overwhelmed, not too seldom to miss any interesting topic!
Can I unsubscribe easily?
Of course, there is an unsubscribe link at the end of every issue. Unsubscribing will automatically cancel your membership before the next payment is due.
Wow, it’s an awesome idea. How can I help?
The best way to share your appreciation as for now is to spread the word. Just forward the newsletter to a friend or a colleague! Thanks a lot!
I’m not sure, can I read previous issues?
Sure! Several chosen issues will always be available for free subscribers and you will find them on this page, marked with yellow stars.
Who is behind the Concrete Newsletter?
The author of the Concrete Newsletter is Kasia Zdanowicz. I constantly research the new developments in the field as well as go through many research papers not only in my specific area, but also on everything connected what strokes my curiosity chord. I am reading a lot, really a lot, and want to share the takeaways.
Thanks to my academic background (PhD in civil and structural engineering) I know how to read and review research papers. That‘s why it‘s easier for me to summarise them in a more casual language.